RDO2017 WILL BE HELD AT OTTAWA CITY HALL ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2017.
If you are interested in being involved in event operations and planning, please contact Festival Producer Gord Garner at email@example.com.
ABOUT RECOVERY DAY OTTAWA
Recovery Day Ottawa is an annual community event organized by CAPSA Ottawa in the month of September. Our purpose is to help reduce the stigma surrounding addiction and raise awareness about recovery in our community.
We endeavour to engage the broader community by building partnerships with local, provincial and national organizations and raising awareness through the #RecoveryAlly campaign.
As part of our mandate, we reach out to community organizations who are involved in addiction treatment and addiction-related services.
If you or your organization would like to get involved, please contact Gord Garner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Celebrate the many pathways to recovery in our community
- Foster hope for those who still suffer in active addiction
- Reduce barriers of stigma and discrimination directed towards those affected by addiction
- Engage the broader community in support of addiction recovery
- Build a platform for dialogue on increased resources for new and existing services in our community
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
a few more details ........ https://t.co/SZDMxVqIBx
WOW the RDO2017 Fundraiser April 29th $20 These are the seats we need to fill and your the people who's help we... https://t.co/Q6ZsAvlpnU
Carleton University (Official) Thanks to Assistant Professor Edana Cassol for her invitation to join with the... https://t.co/QfwnfwSHob
Looking forward to this evening of respect, thankfulness and celebration. For me Helen was the kind woman who... https://t.co/ufBbxp7ZZL